4 Beds
5 Baths
6,800,000 AED



Welcome to your dream home in the heart of Al Barari!

– 4 Bedrooms
– 4 Storey
– Open Concept Floorplan
– Unique Townhouse
– Rooftop Pool
– Maids Room
– Type B
– 4,791 Sq.ft BUA
– 1,940 Sq.ft Plot

This stunning townhome is everything you’ve been searching for. Nestled in the best location, this residence offers a combination of luxury, convenience, and privacy that is second to none. As you step inside, you’ll immediately be captivated by the impeccable design and tasteful finishings that adorn every corner of this home.The spacious and thoughtfully laid-out floor plan creates a seamless flow between rooms, allowing for comfortable living and effortless entertaining.

One of the highlights of this extraordinary residence is the rooftop oasis, where you can bask in the Dubai sunshine or revel in the captivating city views. This private outdoor space is ideal for hosting memorable gatherings with friends and loved ones, or simply enjoying a peaceful moment of serenity. Located in the heart of Al Barari close to the Lagoon, you’ll have unparalleled access to the vibrant energy of this amazing community.

Currently off-plan and due for completion Feb 2025 this home could be yours at just 40% of the original price with the remaining 60% upon completion.

For more information please call Ryan Almond our resident Al Barari Expert at Maria Morris Real Estate on +971544495251. Alternatively visit us in our office located in the retail avenue of Seventh Heaven.


  • Home area (sqft):
    4791 sqft
  • Beds:
  • Baths:
  • Price (AED):
    6,800,000 AED
  • Status:


  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • Covered Parking
  • Kitchen Appliances
  • Pets Allowed
  • Private Pool
  • Security

Mortgage Calculator

6,800,000 AED
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance

Google Nearby Places